Emma Lewisham Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil
This Face Oil (30ml) is 100% natural and contains 20 high-performing age-defying natural actives, including stem cell technology, Kalahari Melon, and three concentrated sources of next-generation vitamin A, including Bakuchiol. Vitamin A is a hailed skincare hero, that deeply absorbs into the skin’s epidermis to help combat the signs of ageing, regenerate collagen inventory, whilst leaving a luminous, plump glow.
The latest in green-tech innovation, Bakuchiol's vitamin A is proven to be as efficacious as synthetic forms of retinol, in building cell walls and plumping the skin’s tone and texture, without the negative synthetic retinol symptoms, such as irritation, dryness and redness. Another stand out is Seaberry oil, a powerful antioxidant, rich in moisturising omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 that help revitalise, protect, and soften the skin.
20 active natural ingredients
We believe in innovative, natural, complex formulas that have more ingredients and less fillers. We fill our products with the highest number of science-backed, consciously grown and cutting-edge ingredients from around the globe, to produce high-performing natural products. Our mission is to prove that luxurious, high-performing skincare doesn’t have to come at a compromise to people's health or the planet's.
Every ingredient works cohesively in our formulation, but below are our noteworthy ‘skin heroes’:
- Bakuchiol: This Face Oil contains a high concentration of three sources of Vitamin A (including Bakuchiol). Clinically proven to increase the skin’s hydration, it does this by increasing the natural production of hyaluronic acid in the skin’s layers, which our body stops producing in our late twenties. This creates a plumping effect and visibly diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Even better, Bakuchiol maintains its potency and superior performance, even under the most adverse of conditions.
- Swertia chirata stem cell technology: Keratinocytes are the skin cells that produce keratin as well as form a protective barrier against environmental toxins. Swertia chirata stem cell technology is inspired by the latest technology in skin tissue research - it supports skin tone and texture by helping the skin’s ability to manage the loss of keratinocytes while boosting production of additional keratinocytes, resulting in a thicker, stronger epidermis. As we age, the production of keratinocytes slows (10% per decade), resulting in thinner skin that’s less resistant to free radicals and more likely to show fine lines and wrinkles. In clinical studies, this naturally derived self-regenerative stem cell technology has been shown to stimulate growth factor production, epidermis regeneration and thickness, and blur the appearance of vertical wrinkles in as little as seven days.
- Kalahari Melon: Has powerful hydrating, regenerating, and restructuring properties. Kalahari melon has a high content of essential fatty acids (50% to 70% linoleic acid) which are not synthesised naturally by the body. These fatty acids contribute to the integrity of cell walls and the suppleness and beauty of the skin.
Full list of ingredients
We ensure every Emma Lewisham ingredient is clean and safe and ban 2700 ingredients that have been identified by the Environmental Working Group's (EWG) Skin Deep Database as hazardous or potentially harmful to humans. Below is our full list of ingredients with their EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
You can also learn more about each ingredient and our sustainability goals in our Emma Lewisham Sustainability Framework.
Our Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil formulation is vegan.
Camellia japonica (Camellia) seed oil (1) • Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) esters (1) • Citrullus lanatus (Kalahari Melon) seed oil (1) • Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) seed oil (1) • Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) seed oil (1) • Tridecane (1) • Undecane (1) • Bakuchiol (1) • Swertia Chirata (Plant Stem Cells) extract (1) • Limnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) seed oil (1) • Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) oil (1) • Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil esters (1) • Organic Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil (1) • Organic Salvia hispanica (Chia) seed oil (1) • Organic Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) seed oil (1) • Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) seed oil (1) • Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil (1) • Organic Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil (1) • Organic Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil (1) • Organic Borago officinalis (Borage) seed oil (1) • Prunus avium (Sweet Cherry) seed oil (1) • Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil (1) • Corylus americana (Hazelnut) seed oil (1) • Tocopherol (1) • Phytosterols (1) • Phytosteryl macadamiate (1) • Squalene (1) • Lecithin (1) • Water (1) • Isopropyl palmitate (1) • Parfum (natural fragrance, derived from flowers) • Citral (3) • Citronellol (3) • Geraniol (3) • Limonene (4) • Linalool (3)
- 100% of total ingredients are naturally derived
- 30% of active ingredients are from organic farming
- Our formulations contain citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool in very low concentrations as constituents of our essential oils. It’s worth noting that the EWG rating for these, refer only to the individual constituents extracted in a lab from the essential oil, or synthetic replications. The ratings are not applicable to our formulas, as we never use extracted or synthetic constituents, only the pure naturally occurring essential oil
How to Use
Massage 2-3 drops as needed into face, neck, and décolletage. We recommend you start using it three nights a week and gradually work your way up to every night.
If you have sensitive skin or allergies: While our formulation is 100% clean and naturally derived, we recommend if you have sensitive skin or allergies that you do a patch test first or consult your medical practitioner before using any new skincare product. If your skin is not responding well to one of our products, including irritation, please discontinue use and contact a medical practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding: This serum is safe to use while pregnant and breastfeeding, however, we recommend you check with your doctor before using.
Using Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil with our other products
All of our products were developed to be used together. The general rule for skincare is to layer from the thinnest to the thickest product. For example, you could cleanse, then apply this Supernatural Triple Vitamin A+ Face Oil, then the Skin Reset serum, then lastly either the Supernatural Anti-Ageing 72-Hour Hydration Creme or Skin Shield UVA/UVB Face/Body SPF 30 or Skin Shield Daily Face SPF 30 depending on the time of day it is.